Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots... Everybody!

But seriously though, 6 immunizations down, more than I have had in my whole life combined into one superdose.  Typhoid, Yellow Fever, Meningitis, Hep A, Polio booster and Cholera!  Total for the shots: $570.  I didn't have any idea it would be that much, but that's what it takes.  Oh, and I still have to pick up the Malaria pills, 3 months I suspect will be $100-$300.  Oh boy.

On the lighter side, classic conversation overheard at the Travel Clinic.  Mother emerges from a door with a small, orange-lid container.  After she places it over the counter, the daughter asks, "Mom, what was that?"  Mom replies, "Pee."  Daughter has a chuckle and remarks, "Yeah right, what was it actually?" Mom replies, "Yep, it was pee." 

...Silence...

Daughter:  "So, how'd you get it in there?"

I completely forgot how the things we do are actually crazy and only children realize this fact and point it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment